Sunday, April 7, 2013

Temple Trip


This week was great but it also seemed a little bit short.  I was able to go to the temple with the departing missionaries.  It was amazing to be there.  The Portland temple is beautiful!  And, even prettier than its looks are the feelings that you get when you go inside.  It is a special house of the Lord that I was lucky enough to be able to go to.  It was really great having President Y and Sister Y there along with other missionaries I have served around during my mission.

Another wonderful thing happened this week.  While I was waiting to go to the temple, I was able to serve with two other sister missionaries.  We found a family that they can start teaching.  Something that I have learned while I have been on my mission is that families are the best to teach.  The gospel can bless and strengthen the whole family.  I am so excited for the Sisters to start teaching this family and I am hoping to be able to keep finding people who want to learn more about Christ's gospel.

Keep doing good and working hard!  Love, Sister Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment