Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sunny Oregon


This week has been nice and sunny for Oregon, it hardly rained at all!  It was kind of weird, and makes me excited for the springtime.  I keep saying, "What?! I thought this was Oregon" to Sis. T.

We had a wonderful lesson this week with a lady named Angela.  She has several friends in the ward and was actually a referral.  She is from Germany and it is interesting to learn more about her. This week we shared information about the Restoration with her.  We taught her about how God has a pattern and reveals His truth to the prophets, not just once but over and over again, and how he did the same when Jesus Christ was on the earth.  She really wanted to learn more.  She said, "What happened next?"  She is loving and developing a greater relationship with her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  It is wonderful to see that growth.  She has learned so much in the short time we have met with her.  The Spirit is really strong when she prayed at the end of the lesson.  She prayed in German and it helped me remember that God hears and answers each of our prayers, even when they are in a foreign language.

I love you all so much! Thank you for all the good things you do in your lives and thank you for all of the support I have received while I have been on my mission.  I love you!  Love, Sister Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment