Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Transfer Calls!


So, are you ready for the big news?  I am getting transferred back to my former location!  I will be going back to the same ward (MB Ward) I was working in before this last transfer.  I am super excited.  It was funny because I was looking at my postcards last week that I had bought, and I figured I couldn't use some of them because they didn't apply anymore. Well, now I can use them again.

The sad part is that I am not going to be companions with Sister T anymore.  She was definitely one of my favorite companions.  She is going to a little town and serving with a Sister who is just as new as she is (both are only 5 weeks out).  This will be super exciting.  She and her companion are going to see a lot of miracles.  I am going to be training another brand-new sister.  And, another exciting bit of news is that there are going to be two sets of sisters serving in the MB Ward!  Having two sets of missionaries in one ward is a first for a family ward in our mission.  I am not sure yet who the other two sisters are going to be, but I am excited to find out.  I am sad to be leaving my last area though.  I got attached to all of the ward members there, that's for sure.  And, I am going to miss the rain.

Well, the work is carrying on in the area I am just leaving.  The two Elders that are coming into the ward are going to be awesome.  We have been really working with the ward to help them in their missionary work.  I never realized how big of a role the members play in missionary work.  Missionaries are really just there to teach and be consultants for the members.  I think I served here to learn that lesson. This is a very missionary minded ward and I have loved it.  I am excited to see what happens down the road for this ward as they move forward.

Well, family and friends, I love you a lot. Thank you for all you do!  Love, Sister Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment