Sunday, October 7, 2012

Packing and Moving

Yesterday was transfer day.  I was travelling all day.  I decided to send pictures of packing and moving.  All three of us were transferred out of this area because it is time for Elders to take over.  We are excited for this change because most of the people we were working with were men.  This will be great for the incoming Elders.  One of the Elders is a brand-new missionary.  They will see a lot of miracles there.

Bags are packed!  Sister Cluff's bags are the cute multicolored ones in front. 

I was moved to a new area.  This meant a 2.5 hour ride north towards the mission office and then another 3.5 hour drive in a westerly direction.  During the trip, I got to see a beautiful water fall. 

Beautiful Oregon Waterfall


Sister Cluff

What I know about my new area:

1. There are a lot of tourists.

2. It is the snow-iest place in the Oregon Eugene mission.

3. It is beautiful.

4. There is a forest fire not too far away and right now it is a little smoky, so I can't really see the mountains.



My new companion is Sister N.  She is great!  She is from the St. George area as well.  Sister F was from that area too.  Sister N has been studying to be a theater technician at Utah Valley University.  And that's all I really know about her.  I am sure I will know a lot more by next week.
I am excited to be here and see all of the miracles.  I love you all!  Thank you for all you do!  Keep up the great work!  Love, Sister Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment