Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alexa's Skype Call on Christmas

Hi.  It's Sister Cluff's Mom here.  We had a busy holiday.  It included airline flights, a cross-country driving trip, Adam's & Kendra's wedding, a reception luncheon, and an open house.  I won't bore you with all the details.  I just mention these things to put the call in context.  We were in Arizona when we got to Skype with Sister Cluff.

She looked good.  Her hair was shorter, so it took a moment to get used to the new look.  I don't recall many of the subjects we talked about.  What I remember most is the laughter.  We talked and laughed and talked some more.  The time went so quickly.  It was hard to say goodbye at the end.  I just wanted to hug her.  We will get to talk (Skype) again on Mothers' Day.  It seems so far away right now.  Until then, we'll just anticipate those weekly letters. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment