Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A New Area

I have been transferred.  Unfortunately, I don't have much time to write. 

We had an awesome baptism last week on Monday night.  Julie got baptized.  She was our miracle baptism. 

I am currently down in the southern part of the mission.  I’m still in Oregon, just a little north of the California border.  It took most of the day to get here.  I got down here at 2:30pm and left my last area at 9:30am.  It has been a long day and it’s not over yet. 

My new companion is from Utah, her name is Sister W.  I don't know her very well yet.  But, next week will be another story.  It is going to be great but hard.  I am the senior companion in an area I have never been in before.  Luckily, Sister W has been here thru a couple of transfers.  She is pretty new missionary I think. 

Sister F is taking over the last area, so I am leaving it in good hands.  That is such a relief.  Well, I love you all!  Thank you for your love and support! 
Love, Sister Cluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment