Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Meeting People

Today we finished up painting birdhouses.  It was great!   That is why the email is coming a bit later than normal.  We will usually be emailing after noon, more like 1-3pm because the library doesn't open until noon on Mondays.

This week we have had a lot of success.  We have been out finding people a lot this week.  When you are on your mission you are continually finding new people to teach and work with.  We are building up our investigator/teaching pool currently.  It is hard work but really exciting when you do find people who are ready.  I have such high hopes for these people.  

Everyone's story is so interesting.  I think one of the things I love about being on a mission is meeting people and learning their stories.  You all know how much I love stories. 

Well, family and friends... I keep running out of things to say.  My life just seems so routine.  There are highlights though; one of them is an investigator who is going to be getting baptized.  It is always so good to see them determined to do what they know is right.  I love you, my friends and family.  Keep up the great work!
Love, Sister Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment